Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js
- Make XMLHttpRequests from the browser
- Make http requests from node.js
- Supports the Promise API
- Intercept request and response
- Transform request and response data
- Cancel requests
- Automatic transforms for JSON data
- Client side support for protecting against XSRF
POST) request is as simple as calling the method on
Requests can be made by passing the relevant config to axios.
Promise.all to handle concurrency
Helper functions below for dealing with concurrent requests are deprecated
You can create a new instance of axios with a custom config.
All this work will be handled automatically by superplate, so you don’t need to do anything extra as long as you choose axios as feature plugin during the project creation phase.
swr plugins to handle client-side requests.
They can be used with promise-based methods (fetch, axios..)
If you want to add axios to your existing project first install the dependencies